Thursday, January 22, 2009

Top 10 on iTunes' "New and Noteworthy" Page

I never seem to find these things on my own!!! But with the help of good friends like Josh Gordon and Dr. Brandon (lady-slayer) Collins, they're brought to my attention. This week, Gordon told me that the Dear You EP had made it to the Top 10 spot on iTunes' "New and Noteworthy" Page. I don't exactly know how these are picked... Maybe by how many are purchased in the first week... Maybe by how many page views an artist gets... Maybe its just some random dude whose job is to play World of Warcraft and listen to new releases all day!?!? (new career path Brando?)
I don't know, It's still a mystery to me. None the less, I'm on there! And for that I'm extremely grateful.
If you wanna see it, go to your iTunes home page and click on the Pop tab in the New and Noteworthy selection.
Im the 10th one in.

Here's a pic for lazy people. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make beautiful music, definately new and noteworthy ;)

x