Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tonight's project.




Well, it's 10:30pm and my wife Amanda and I are in the studio tracking some vocals for a song written by the uber talented and fabulous Eve Nelson. She's sending the song over to Clay Aiken for consideration for his new album and his team wanted to hear a male vocal on it... so it came my way. Eve is a new friend of ours in the Auer family and we're delighted to see where the relationship will end up down the road. It's funny how similar Eve and I seem to be- sense of humor and all. Must be a musician thing, because we totally hit it off!

In other news, Dawn Johnson, our favorite friend and contact from ABC's affiliate Fifth Floor Music [songs composed for television] has ventured out on her own project- Take Two Productions. I'm thrilled to be a part of it, and look forward to the growing opportunity I have in working with her!

Don't worry- I will still be working with Fifth Floor in the coming year- more now than ever, and with them gaining shows left and right, be on the look out [or, would it be "be on the listen out"??] for some of my stuff on ABC's shows- from day time to prime time! Trust me, we'll alert you the SECOND we hear anything!

Now, back to recording...

2 comments:

BubbleWrapped said...

The claymates are buying this? LOL Good one! They don't think a blog started on this great exciting 'news' is odd? Not the smartest cookies in the Oreo box are they?

Anonymous said...

I love Eve's music. She is so diverse
and very into her writing. What was the name of the song you recorded? I would like to hear it. Perhaps you could post a snippet in your blog.