Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Up To You

Hey all. So I know I haven't been able to finish MY version of the song "Up To You" that I told you about HERE [remember all the pretty pictures??] and recorded at The Den Recorders in Pasadena. BUT, I did get a chance to have my favorite protege, Taylor Warren track vocals on it. Since he's on his way to the top, I figured I'd finish his version before mine.


Go ahead and check out his Myspace Site to hear his version of "Up To You"! It came out great and the young ladies are already wanting to have his babies [which may or may not be due to any of the songs I'll write for him, ever].


And in case you're wondering, this is the REAL reason all of those ladies are wanting Taylor babies:






Pretty easy on the eyes! Anyway, hope to get my version done in the next few days and put it up on the old 'space. Until then, I'm spending most of my time killin' ABC with the mad hits I'm writing!

No comments: