Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sorry!

I know, I know. I'm trying to break old habits, not get back into them.


This past week or so has been crazy busy with some great exciting projects, but one thing at a time. First, some sweet studio pictures that my wife took:





Tyler DeYoung, drummer extraordinaire, came up to track drums for me.







A big thanks to my buddy Trever Hoehne for allowing me to borrow some of his gear, including this awesome pedal... Super Hard On. Yes... seriously.






Sometimes when my wife takes pictures of me I panic and then I try to eat things. This explains a lot, right?




I think Todd and I both have come to the understanding that he is never getting this back.





It's so good, it's almost painful. Well, maybe more painful, less good. And now for some killer "action" shots:









More thanks to my good friend Travis Ryan for allowing me to borrow his guitar as well. You read it here first, people... I would be nowhere if it wasn't for people giving me stuff. I mean, lending me stuff temporarily [or, more long term, you know, depending on where I move to... very suddenly... out of nowhere, and happen to pack with me]. Really though, the day was awesome and my friend Charlie really killed it with being the producer for the day. To take a back seat on that end of it was really different and equally refreshing for me! I had to battle myself to just be the artist.

The song I tracked was called "Up To You" and it should be listen-able in the next week or so. Gotta finish the editing on it. It came out pretty damn good if I don't say so myself when you consider that we didn't load in until 2pm, start tracking until 3:30pm and had to be DONE and packed up by 11:00pm! It was a quick day but totally worth it. If I haven't told you yet, I work well under pressure.


Now, back to my current projects... you'll hear more from me later.

1 comment:

Chase said...

"I would be nowhere if it wasn't for people giving me stuff. I mean, lending me stuff temporarily [or, more long term, you know, depending on where I move to... very suddenly... out of nowhere, and happen to pack with me]"

Where you move to? Or where your people move to...