Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Re-Branding.

So my good buddy Phil calls me from time to time whenever he needs a custom piece of music for something. He's the person responsible for getting my song "Love Grabs You" on that TV show [RIP] "What I Like About You", and for many many other cool placements.


Phil is working with a TV channel/network who is in the hopes of re-branding their image to reflect their target market and create a younger scene. All last week, Brandon and I worked on composing a custom piece inspired by, in the words of Phil:

"Looking for a unique instrumental track....upbeat with exotic travel kinda sounds. Must be kind of romantic (_________ is for chicks).
If you have any thing with Hawaiian sounds...big plus. Think of the branding theme of a new Airlines. Actually pretend you are scoring a new TV ad for an Airlines that takes gals away... to a fantasy land...far away from their horrible miserable lives."


We made a few different versions to give them variety and show them what we can do, but here's my favorite.





So, ladies, where to? Hawaii? The Bahamas?

Cross your fingers for us! It's looking pretty good at this point. I'll keep you posted when I get more info. And here's a picture from my wife and I's anniversary cruise back in September:


1 comment:

Angi said...

Im sold!

where we going?