Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kinda Cool.

So, last year Amanda's sister [that would be my sister in law, yes] asked me to write a song about New York because her friends were planning a trip and she was making some rather intense and personal travel kits. I say intense in a good way... the planning gene must run in their family!

I, of course, whipped up a super sweet song that she gave me a poem to use as lyrics for. She included it onto the mix CD of New York songs she gave each of her friends for their trip.


About two months ago, Westways Magazine wrote up an article on making travel kits and my song was mentioned. Seeing as I got my name in the press, figured I'd share...















Hopefully one mention in the press of many, many, [undeniably] MANY more to come. If you recognize this issue, scan the pages to feel in person the ink that my name in nation wide syndication!

No comments: