Saturday, October 11, 2008

Taylor's New Song.

So, since good old [or young, you know] Taylor seems to be on the rise with his career, I figured maybe I should put a bit more time into the music I'd been writing him. The more $ONG$ I can write for him now, the more $ONG$ his potential label loves, the more $ONG$ make it onto his album, and the more.... awesome he sounds [well, too]. Anyway, since Taylor and his dad are having a bunch of meetings with a bunch of people, I figured I'd let them browse through some of my older stuff, [think AVNER] and re-vamp it for them [with all the stuff I've learned about producing since I recorded them originally]. They picked a few songs, which I'll be showing you on here. The first of which is one of my favorites, and will indeed be on my OWN album when that happens.


It's called A Loss For Words, and you can listen to the original version [with my vocals, the old recording] in the video below [no fun stuff to look at this time... just black... like your hearts].





Now, to hear Taylor's new, kick-your-teeth-in version, visit his Myspace page HERE! It's the first song on his player.



And just so you don't get bored, here's a couple pictures of me from the good hair day I had last week:











I'll bet you all almost forgot what I looked like, huh?? Speaking of my album [from above], a friend of mine offered me a day in a pro studio to track one of my songs! I'll be doing that next week, so stay tuned for studio pictures and general delirium!

No comments: