Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Roxy Theatre

On December 26, I had the chance to put a band together of my favorite dudes and back up the up the fabulous TAYLOR WARREN for a show at the ROXY THEATRE. Hollywood was freezing and super windy so we decided to treat ourselves with another famous L.A. delight... Rossco's Chickin And Waffles. My wife snapped a few shots while me and the boys were on stage. Check em out!

Taylor Warren







Tyler DeYoung

[notice the stellar facial expression]



Rakeshrift, The Gluten Free Priest





Loren Ferard




ME!


'Twas a blast. Lookin forward to the next gig... whenever that shall be. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Chase said...

WOW! How awesome is that!!
Wish I could have been there.
the Spirit of theVault lives on thru Taylor Warren.

...and Costco Pizza.

Chase said...

and can I just comment and say DUDE! TYLER HAS HAIR!!

And it's not just on his face...or chest...or


It's a good look. Into it forsure