Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Some things that went down.

December has been a busy month for this guy. Here's a quick summary of the pretty crazy things going on right now:



My wife and I took a sweet vacation to Las Vegas. It was the best week of our year!! Plus we took some rad pictures. I'll probably post more later, but here's two for now:









Then I got sick, whilst in Vegas. I got Manda sick. I've been sick SINCE Vegas.








Oh yah, then this happened again:







As if once wasn't bad enough. Then Amanda's company had a photo shoot and of course, as her assistant, I was a part of it [not sure how proud I am of that but I do think that hanging out with my wife is pretty cool]...








Musically speaking, it's been busy, too! We've been finishing up and re-arranging all of the stuff for Lifetime, as I talked about previously. When Brando and I aren't busy doing that, I've been writing for ABC more and more and he's been doing totally lame school stuff [masters shmasters, am I right??]. I'll show you some of those songs later- one of them is on the cusp [yes, cusp] of being placed on a commercial for the show "Brothers and Sisters". Yippee! And another Prime Time placement is up and coming in January. I'll keep you on your toes just because I can. Until then.... stay classy.

No comments: