Friday, February 6, 2009

LOW on One Tree Hill

Hey all,
My good friend Dawn Johnson from Take Two Productions gave me a call tonight saying that One Tree Hill is going to use my song "LOW" next monday. Woo Hoo! Thats the second song from the Dear You EP to be on that show in the last 4 weeks. Not trying to toot my own horn here but this success officialy means im the more popular then Taylor Warren... who, if you dont know, is a little twerp i produce that all the ladies think is a "dream boat." (yep, just pulled a Back to the Future reference there!)
In the long run, he will undoubtably be more popular and remain better looking then me. But for now i will graciously and humbly remain on my thrown of betterness! Eat it Taylor.

If you're a One Tree Hill watcher then keep an ear out for me!

Earlier today I had lunch with another great friend of mine, Mr Reesh Lander. He opened my eyes to the "myspace banner making world" using photoshop. What good timing! Check out what i made tonight after i found out about One Tree Hill.

Low on OTH Promo

Mucho appreciation to Dawn and Mr. Reesh for their friendship and belief in me as an artist and professional dude.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's HUGE man - good for you! JG