Thursday, February 5, 2009

Things I've Been Doing.

I'm currently making a sweet video for you all to watch of one of the old favorite AVNER songs, Just Hold On [with even sweeter vocals sung by the man with the boyish good looks, Taylor Warren].

Trust me. You are going to love it. Give me 10 minutes.............................



Ok, here it is! Not that there's any subliminal messages or anything, right? [Hey, at least I'm consistent].

Other than just hanging out and being good-looking, [well, and re-recording that kickin' song for Taylor to wail on] I've been working on a "reel" [basically a musical resume for famous and important people to listen to and pay me to write stuff for them]. I'll show you all that in a bit. Don't want to overload you with total pure awesomeness all in one blog post now, do I?

Oh yah, and who can forget- I've spent a bit of time wielding a sword. See the proof.




Told ya so. I can only thank my pal Travis Ryan for giving me the honor and opportunity to work with the aforementioned sword during one of his shows. The Lord is good... and He blesses His faithful servant, Josh.

And just so you don't forget: BUY MY ALBUM ON ITUNES. Here's a link.

Josh Auer - Dear You - EP


Rumor has it, they've been sellin' like hot cakes. Of course, that's a rumor I myself had to start. But I believe it to be true. However, nobody can prove that until at least another 70 or so days, when the sales statements are released. Still, though.... hot cakes.

No comments: