Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kinda Like The Dog Whisperer I Think

Only... with Dead People?


I'm going to tell you two truths and a lie, and you get to guess which is which, below:


1. My song is going to be on Ghost Whisperer this Friday night

2. The song is called "Piece of My Mind"

3. I see dead people



Did you guess it yet?? Okay, okay... so I don't see dead people. But apparently Melinda Gordon [portrayed by the lovely Jennifer Love Hewitt] does. And who am I to say that they can't give someone a "Piece of Their Mind" in lyrical form through my songs? Welp, I'm Josh Auer. That's who I am. But- that doesn't mean I won't let them give those ghosts a "Piece of Their Mind". And frankly, them giving some crazy not-wanting-to-be-dead people a "Piece of Their Mind" will really give ME some serious peace of mind!


Moving on [and really, as I'm writing this, in my head I'm apologizing to everyone reading for being so incredibly lame]... watch The Ghost Whisperer this Friday night to hear some serious rock and roll music stuff.







I think you'll like it. I think.

No comments: