Monday, March 8, 2010

Montage on General Hospital

Apparently the daytime TV, they love the Josh Auer. In recent months, I've gotten not one, but two montage scenes on General Hospital playing my music. Almost distractingly loud [which is a nice break from the ear-straining volume that Cougar Town seems to think is permissible].

A "montage scene" is essentially where they think the song is appropriate to play in it's near entirety over a couple of different characters or scenes. As in, the lyrics are widely applicable for the stories of multiple characters in the show. As in, the songs are totally vague and super bland but with the voice of angelic choirs [of angels] singing pure notes from Heavens down into the televisions of viewers. As in, me.


Enough about that. Here's one from back in December, this song is called Snow and is perfectly appropriate for a large Christmas-present-opening-awkward-mistletoe-kissing-makeup-with-your-estranged-lover type of scene. At least I think:






And here's one about sadness, fear, and rejection:










Glad we could end the blog on such a positive note! That being said, I will end with something positive... positively POSSIBLE- I'm going to try and keep this blog a bit more up to date with videos of my placemats and other happenings in the life of Josh. I hope this pleases you. If not, here's the invitation to never visit again:


Don't visit.



That is all.

No comments: