Saturday, April 3, 2010

Private Things.

I'm not sure I ever blogged this. Okay. I'm sure I didn't. I mean, who am I kidding really?


Well, not too long ago [about 6 months] my ultra stellar song Changing The Story was featured on a promo ad for ABC's hit prime time TV show Private Practice!



I'd say that's pretty close to Grey's Anatomy's schmappy seconds- wouldn't you?? My wife actually loves this show, so you can imagine how laid I got for this:







I'd refute that last statement... but there's no need to. I mean, come on, have you seen me?? You're probably into me, too!



Enjoy the vid- and don't forget to check out my youtube channel- I'm doing some pretty killer stuff to keep it spicy like Tapatio over there.


Ah, what other blog can you visit that will reference [successfully, I might add] the "mexican ketchup" in a paragraph and actually make it WORK with the rest of the commentary?? I'll bet several places! But here... here you get true love, straight from the heart.



Thanks for the visit! And if you aren't following me on twitter yet, you missed a hell of a day on April Fools. That's all I'm sayin.

No comments: