Friday, April 9, 2010

One Week of My Life Spent on Fireflies.

In case you don't follow me on Twitter, or visit Myspace [which, honestly, who of you would be HERE if you didn't.... honestly??], I posted a video in which I call "The New Hotness" on my YouTube channel.

It's a cover song. And it rocks. See for yourself...





Just think folks... this nearly 3.5 minute video took a week of my life away. A week I can never get back. So you'd better like it- nay, you had better love this video. I put in a big heaping dose of extra special love powder into it- so that I can hypnotize you into all becoming devout, adoring fans of mine.


And with that, I send you on your way. All I ask in return [and by return, I mean... the fact that I give you eye awesomeness in video form] is that you worship me. No wait- I'll just take comments and retweets, actually. And your first born. Too much??

5 comments:

Jake Rutenbar said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh!

A couple things:
1)I can't believe I"m saying this only in a comment, but better a trivial form of communication than none at all hmm? Your song "Dear You' is one of the more brilliant I've heard in my life; it reminds me very much of "Hey There Delilah" and instantly shot into my top 100 of all time(which may not sound like much, but when you consider the 1000s of songs I have listened to in my life...)

2)Is there anywhere we can get an actual physical copy of your CD? Itunes is fine and all but nothing beats an actual CD.

3)You should have some sort of mailing list - I'm assuming you're not touring but we're hoping it will and a mailing list is still useful.

Okay, that's it. Best of luck with your music! I love it and would hope to meet you one day(do you ever play in LA?)

Kimberley said...

Hehe I'm following you, this is great!

Unknown said...

Haha, randomly landed on your blog from exploring Blogger and hitting "next blog". Nice cover. :)

FDC Movies said...

great to visit your site and always had great content here keep posted top class and unargumented meterial on your site people will definatly
enjoy thisthanks agains :