Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Town

And I'm so HAPPY about it!






In fact, I'm not sure I could be more HAPPY about being placed on the first episode of the [kinda creepy weird dramatic strange murder-y] new hit ABC TV show, Happy Town!





They really make you wait for it in this one- I'm placed at the tail end of the episode [um, so worth it... right??] in the scene where two dudes are in the Pizza Parlor chatting murders and wieners and stuff. At least that's what I got out of it.


Runs from 38:42 to 39:25 [a whole 40 seconds!]



Hope there's more where this came from. And hope you keep watching so that I don't have to. Wait- I don't mean it like that. I just mean that my time is really important and I have, like, a lot better things to do with it than you do. At least that's what I think.


Either way- enjoy the clip!

No comments: