Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Glorious Day.

Now, I realize I may have other things to tell you, but those can wait. You see... there is a pressing issue that I need to share with you, as this day quickly fades away and will not return for another 364 [and that leaves you all very little time to find that perfect "something" for your favorite loved one...]. Today, is the celebration of the most jubilant event known to man [or at least my family because, let's face it, I'm their favorite]. Yes, let the Heavens rejoice... the celebration of my birth!

So yah, today is pretty important. Because, officially, 27 years ago my mom went to the hospital and out I popped, into the world. That's right... it's my birthday. I am officially part of the "late twenties" scene. So, to celebrate, my wife and I did a few of my favorite things!


We went to Disneyland:





I promise she's not crazy...





See...







Oh yah, by the way, we were in line for the new Toy Story ride in California Adventure. It's awesome!! And I totally kicked Amanda's ass.... just sayin'.




Crazy eyes in the Haunted Mansion! And Amanda thinks this one is funny because my hair looks like the mountain top...








We ate pizza:




Mmmm...Maui Zowie [the Josh Auer birthday tradition]!!




Crazy eyes for pizza!



That about sums it up. Someone "upstairs" must have forgotten to alert the weather man about this blessed day because the heat was miserable! Hence why we enjoyed exactly 1.5 rides today at the Happiest Place on Earth. Thankfully, since we have passes, we didn't have to feel bad about only spending an hour there. Poor suckers who had to stay there in the 95 degree weather... we're off to grab some dessert and see a movie in the ice-cold-air-conditioning! Delicious!

No comments: