Friday, September 26, 2008

Samurai Girl Marathon!





Yes people, that's right! In case you missed it the first time around, ABC Family is having a Samurai Girl marathon will all of the episodes thus far. Since it's technically still being considered a "special event" and not yet a "TV show" [they're debating picking it up...], this may be your last chance to hear my music ALL over TV to the colors of an Asian girl kicking some serious ass with a sword. I'm just sayin!


And while you're at it, go and VOTE HERE to turn Samurai Girl into a TV series for good!!




Tune in Tomorrow at 3pm to ABC Family to watch Samurai Girl and listen to my beautifully extraordinary voice!!!



Don't forget to cast your VOTE to keep it a show, too. Hey, if they liked me so much the first time around, they're bound to keep liking me, right? And that's good for ME and YOU and EVERYONE. Well... maybe it's better for me than you.

No comments: